Getting to the Bunker Hill Inn
Click Map for Enlarged
See us on Google Maps.
For reviews of the Inn, visit BedandBreakfast.com
North from Albany, Saratoga Springs and I-87 traveling north
- I-87 North to Exit 14. Go 15 miles on Rt. 29 East.
- At the traffic circle, left on Rt. 40 North. Go 6 miles.
- Right on Rt. 49 (east). Go 4 miles.
- Left onto Bunker Hill Rd. Go 1 mile to crossroads at Schoolhouse at a stop sign.
- Turn left, continuing on Bunker Hill Road.
- Go 1 mile, staying straight onto dirt road.
- Bunker Hill Inn is 1st place on right.
South from the Adirondack Region, Glens Falls & I-87 traveling south
- Take I-87 South to Exit 17N. Take Rt. 9N to Rt. 197 East (approx. 11.5 miles from exit to Argyle).
- Rt. 197 becomes Rt. 40 South. From Argyle, go 3.8 miles.
- Turn left onto Rt. 49 (east). Go 4 miles.
- Continue from #4 above.
West & Northwest- from points in New England
- Massachusetts Turnpike West to NY Rt. 22 (Exit B3)
- Go North on Rt. 22 into Salem (approx. 60 miles).
- Left at only traffic light in Salem (W. Broadway/Rt. 30).
- Go 4 miles, turn left onto Joe Bean Road.
- Go 1.5 miles, turn right onto Bunker Hill Road.
- Bunker Hill Inn is 1st place on dirt road.